For domestic concrete for footings and groundwork, contact the team at Accumix Concrete in the West Midlands. All footing and groundwork concrete is mixed on site. If you are unsure about the mix required for your specific project, please contact our team who will be able to provide you with guidance on the best mix to use for your particular requirements.
Accumix can supply concrete for use in foundations, groundwork for houses, garages and conservatories. It can also be used for out-buildings, retaining walls and terraces. Bricks and blocks can usually be laid on the concrete just 24 hours after placing foundation concrete subject to reasonable weather conditions.
Please note: Concrete does not reach it’s specification strength until 28 days after placement.
- Variety of concrete mixes to suit your needs
- Mixed on site to ensure maximum working time
- Designated mixes for Footings & Groundwork
- Workability of mix controlled on site
- All concrete supplied under BSI accreditation
Our footing and groundwork concrete is mixed on site and delivered in one of the following ways:
- Directly into the trench
- Directly into your wheelbarrows
- Into our concrete pump
Contact our team for hard-wearing concrete for buildings
- Professional domestic concrete supplies. You only pay for what you lay!
- Long lasting concrete for drainage solutions.
- On time delivery and competitive pricing.
- Unlike other concrete suppliers, we offer domestic services on Saturdays.
- Quality products and expert advice.
How do you know if you’ve ordered enough concrete? It’s not as simple as many people think! Accumix Concrete can help you be certain you have what you need for any building project. Just let us know a rough estimate and we’ll mix the right amount, right there on site. If you’re not sure, you can use the calculator on this site to find out how much concrete you might require.
Accumix Concrete operates throughout the West Midlands, including Worcestershire, South Birmingham, Staffordshire and Wolverhampton.